B. United International Inc. / Header
Product Information

Description
Draft
Producer

Support Materials

Sales Sheets
Tap Stickers
Shelf Talkers
High Resolution Images

Related By Producer

Baladin Al-iksir
Baladin Isaac
Baladin Leon
Baladin Lune + Terre {barrel-aged} 2010 + 2012
Baladin Noel
Baladin Nora
Baladin Super Baladin
Baladin Super Baladin "Floreale"
Baladin Wayan
Baladin Wayan "Sour"
Xyauyu
Baladin "Nazionale"
Description
Style: w/100% Italian ingredients
Collections: Beer,

Bookmark and Share

Nazionale is the result of a search that started a few years ago at Birreria Le Baladin to create an artisanal beer made with 100% Italian ingredients. This quest lead the brewery to collaborating with grain farmers throughout the country and helping to establish some of the first hop farms in the Mediterranean country. Thanks to the cooperation with the Agricultural Institute of Cussanio, and “Tecnogranda” in Cuneo, Baladin Nazionale is the FIRST 100% ITALIAN BEER obtained solely from Italian raw materials.
The barley is grown and malted in Basilicata, in southern Italy. The hops used, Cascade and Magnum, are 80% produced in an experimental field in the town of Cussanio, in Piedmont and the remaining 20% are from Emilia-Romagna. While the spices used in the recipe, Bergamot peel and Coriander hail from the southern Italian region of Calabria.

Nazionale is a delicate and accessible beer where the ingredients meet in a harmonious and original way, giving life to what, for us, is the first true “100% Italian ALE” in name, intent and fact!



Specifications
Alc./Vol.: 6.5 %
IBU: 29
EBC: 10


Formats
Version: Type: Size: UPC/EAN:
Wooden Cask Wooden Cask 30l New 1 * 7.9 gal. Keg
brewed with 100% local Italian ingredients Case 12 * 11.2 oz. Bottle(s) 8032942299336
brewed with 100% local Italian ingredients Case 24 * 12.0 oz. 6 x 4 Pack Cans
brewed with 100% local Italian ingredients Keg 1 * 5.3 gal. Keg
brewed with 100% local Italian ingredients Keg 1 * 7.9 gal. Keg
brewed with 100% local Italian ingredients Keg 1 * 13.2 gal. Keg
Picture: Baladin Nazionale bottles & glass
Picture: Local barley fields, local hop fields, Italian coriander and Bergamot peel
B. United International Inc. / Footer